Testosterone Deficiency Therapy
Testosterone is the most important of the male hormones (androgens). It occurs in both sexes but has different effects. Testosterone deficiency can reduce man’s performance and well-being. Testosterone deficiency is detected with a testosterone test.
Testosterone belongs to the male sex hormones. It forms the opponent to cortisol and estradiol. The term testosterone was created by its discoverer, Ernst Laqueur. The artificial word is derived from testis (Latin testes) and steroid.
Testosterone deficiency can cause serious health problems because the hormone is involved in many vital metabolic processes. It affects fat and sugar metabolism, blood formation and muscle building and protects the heart and blood vessels.
Body-conscious men like bodybuilders and athletes use testosterone boosters as a dietary supplement to speed up their muscle build-up.
How Is Testosterone Produced?
In men, testosterone is formed to 95% in the male testes, small amounts also in the adrenal gland. The pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in the cerebrum control the testes. The hormones FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) and ICSH (interstitial cell–stimulating hormone) are released into the blood from the brain pituitary gland.
ICSH is responsible for testosterone production. FSH controls the formation of sperm with the help of testosterone. For this reason, not only a sperm test is useful in the case of an unfulfilled child’s wish, but always a testosterone test.
In women, the female ovaries and the adrenal cortex produce 25% of the female tesseron, while 50% are produced in women by a transformation process in muscle and adipose tissue. In the post-menopause, only 10% of the hormone is formed in the adrenal cortex, 50% in the ovaries (ovaries) and 40% in the fat and muscle tissue.
If the testosterone production is disturbed, this can have considerable health effects. The concentration of the male sex hormone not only influences the performance power. Scientific studies even confirm that testosterone deficiency also lowers the life expectancy of men. They get more often fatal heart attacks and strokes. Therefore, over 40 men should review their testosterone levels every year!
When does a testosterone deficiency occur?
A testosterone deficiency is present when the testosterone level is below the normal values. In men, the testosterone level in the blood serum is highest in the morning and decreases by about 30% in the afternoon. This is why men usually experience the greatest sexual pleasure and are especially powerful in the morning. The testosterone values vary not only in the course of the day, but also depending on the age, the season and other influences.
Normal Testosterone Values – Men
The total testosterone concentration in the blood is in the case of adult men at 2.8 to 11 μg / l and 12 to 40 nmol / l, respectively, in older men is lower than in younger men.
Normal Testosterone Values – Women
In women, the testosterone level between the third and fifth cycle days is about 0.15 to 0.7 μg / l.
Normal Testosterone Values – Children
Young to 12: from 0.01 to 1.77 g / l, 13 – 18 years old: 0.02 to 8.0 g / l
Girl to 12: 0.01 to 0.2 g / l, 13-18 Years: 0.02 – 0.4 μg / l
Only testosterone, which circulates freely in the blood, is biologically active in the body. The bulk of the testosterone is bound up in body white. However, this sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) can also be used for assessment. The testosterone / SHBG ratio in women is between 0.001 and 0.023 μg / nmol, in men between 0.06 and 0.234 μg / nmol.
A testosterone deficiency in men is seen when the testosterone test detects a value below 3.5 ng / ml (μg / l) in serum or 12 nmol / l in the morning. About a third of all men over 60 have a low testosterone level below 12 nmol / l.
If total testosterone is above 12 nmol / l, hormone replacement therapy is not necessary. A testosterone level below 8 nmol / l is necessary. With values between them, other factors play a role in deciding on a therapy. If, for example, hypogonadism is present, an additional administration of testosterone can also be useful at higher values.
What Are Typical Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms?
- Fatigue, drive loss
- Performance degradation, performance degradation
- Lack of stress resistance
- Excessive, anxious state of mind
- Loss of memory, loss of creativity
- Lack of self-confidence
- Sleep disorders
- Bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Muscle relaxation, muscle relaxation (cheeks, stomach, back, arms, legs)
- Feminization of the male (female features, growth of the mammary glands, sparse beard growth)
- Fat build-up, obesity
- Sexual disorders (libido, weak erections and ejaculation)
- Enlargement of the prostate, limp penis, too large and too soft prepuce
- Reduced spermatogenesis (sperm formation), consequence: infertility
- Increased risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes
- Hair Loss: The hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a degradation product of testosterone. In hereditary hair loss, an inherited hypersensitivity of the hair roots to DHT can lead to a progressive reduction of the hair roots.
Testosterone Deficiency Causes
Testosterone deficiency in younger men is usually due to injuries, tumors, inflammation or cryptorchidism (congenital high testes). Also physical work and stress can lower the testosterone. One third person aged 40 or over is affected by the most common form of testosterone deficiency, the so-called late-onset hypogonadism.
The menopausal menopause, the so-called andropause, is manifested by hormonal changes in the organism. Testosterone levels decrease during this phase of life, which is often reflected by an increase in abdominal fat, hair loss, or mood swings.
The testosterone level can also reduce serious diseases such as tumors of the testis or a loss of function of the pituitary front lobe, but also anesthetics as well as the consumption of harmful substances such as alcohol, drugs or certain drugs. If you are not sure to rule out these causes , a drug test can create clarity.
In the case of genetic disorders such as Klinefelter syndrome, the testosterone values are also below the normal values. Boys with this hereditary disease are born with two female and one male sex chromosome (47 XXY).
Testosterone Deficiency Therapy
If the testosterone test detects a testosterone deficiency, many people first resort to anabolic steroids, swallow creatinine or creatine to increase their muscle strength. But this does not increase the test score, because a testosterone deficiency is not a vitamin deficiency! If the disease is a disease-related deficit, the causative disease should be treated.
If you do not have time or nerves to visit different specialists, you can go back to an online doctor. There you will receive counseling, treatment and recipes discreetly online in the event of hair loss or erectile dysfunction.
Testosterone Deficiency Boosters For Men
Testosterone deficiency due to an under-active function of the germ glands (hypogonadism) is usually treated with a testosterone replacement therapy. For this purpose, testosterone gels or testosterone syringes can be used.
Testosterone naturally can also be eliminated by herbal medicines or by phyto-hormones, which stimulate the organism to the body’s hormone production .
Oats, ginseng and tribulus terrestris have proven their worth. Eurycoma longifolia Jack also promotes the increase in testosterone and sexual pleasure in men.
There are also testosterone boosters as a dietary supplement to buy. These products act because they promote athletic and sexual activity and thus indirectly increase testosterone. A combination of Arginine and Maca is particularly effective.
Below are testosterone boosters that have proven results:
Prime Labs Men’s Testosterone Supplement (60 Caplets) – Natural Stamina, Endurance and Strength Booster – Fortifies Metabolism – Promotes Healthy Weight Loss and Fat Burning
- Optimized Physical Performance: Suffering from low test impacts energy, strength, and stamina, which is why we developed Prime Test testosterone supplement with natural ingredients that have been used for centuries.
- Build Stronger, Leaner Muscles: A daily supplement that includes ingredients associated with increased test levels, you can enjoy having more energy to dominate your workouts. Boost vitality and restore youthful energy.
- Improved Energy & Endurance: Unlike other workout supplements and energy boosters, Prime Test can help you get the stamina and confidence you need to perform better physically. Prime Test may also amplify energy when you need it most.
- Enhanced Formula: Prime Test contains carefully selected ingredients to help you reach your maximum potential, including only the best ingredients: Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali Extract, and Saw Palmetto Extract.
- About Prime Labs: Prime Labs is a trusted men’s supplement company that creates products to fuel men on their journey towards becoming their ideal version of themselves. Prime Labs products are tested to ensure quality and are developed and produced in the United States.
Superior Labs Test Worx Testosterone Booster Supplement (60 Capsules)
- USA'S #1 BEST SELLING Natural Booster. Ingredients clinically proven on humans (not animals). Contains the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides on the market today created by the original researchers at university of Malaysia and MIT
- UNIQUELY POWERFUL- made in usa under safe fda & cgmp certified & regulated Facilities
- PHENOMENALLY EFFECTIVE- potent blend of ingredients long lasting 6 WEEK CYCLE.
- NOTICEABLE INCREASES - In energy, sleep, recovery and mood within 2-4 weeks - 100%MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BOOST ELITE Test Booster Formulated to Increase T-Levels, Vitality & Energy - 9 Powerful Ingredients Including Tribulus, Fenugreek, Yohimbe, Maca & Tongkat Ali, 90 Veggie Caps
- 3-IN-1 BOOST. Get the Boost Elite advantage! This one-of-a-kind formula includes powerful boosters formulated to support free t-levels, combat feelings of lethargy and loss of muscle mass, and promote improved stamina
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- LEAN, MEAN, AND CLEAN. To deliver the best results, our clean herbal formula contains zero gluten, preservatives, or animal products. Tribulus terrestris and fenugreek extracts in each vegetable capsule take center stage to help restore vitality
- LEVEL UP. Boost Elite helps pump up energy levels and endurance. You don't have to be a bodybuilder to see the benefits. Boost Elite is designed to help support faster recovery time between workouts, so each workout can help you burn fat and gain muscle
- LIGHT A FIRE. Get your passion back. Boost Elite is the most well-rounded formula on the market, stacking a powerful blend featuring tribulus terrestris, fenugreek, yohimbe, maca, tongkat, and more. Trust us, you'll feel it
GENIUS TEST - The Smart Testosterone Booster, Dynamic Natural Energy Supplement, Brain Support, Libido, Fat Loss & Muscle Building with Trademarked Ashwagandha, Shilajit and Tongkat Ali, 30 Day Cycle
- Smart Male Optimization: Genius Test by The Genius Brand is designed to enhance energy, mental clarity, stamina, strength, vigor, and wellness for men. Our natural, scientifically backed formula includes KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Diindolylmethane (DIM), and PrimaVie.* Vegan and made in the USA with no proprietary blends. Serving size 4 capsules, 30 servings per container.
- Increase Free Testosterone Levels*: KSM-66 Ashwagandha has shown positive outcomes at 600 mg, but we deliver 1,000 mg for optimal testosterone levels with normal range, plus additional benefits including mental clarity and muscle growth.* Additionally, PrimaVie Skilajit-Fulvic Acid has shown to increase free and total testosterone levels.*
- Decrease Cortisol*: Cortisol and testosterone have an inverse relationship — the higher your cortisol levels are, the lower testosterone is. Genius Test includes several agents that help decrease cortisol and keep you calm.*
- How to Use: Take 4 capsules once a day with your morning meal. This product does not need to be cycled.
- Supplement Smarter: Genius Brand supplements are a rejection of backwards industry dogma that misled generations of health and wellness enthusiasts. For us, scientific innovation and natural ingredients come first. Whether you’re a pro athlete, stay-at-home parent, retiree, or anything in between, our products can be of benefit to you. We’re all humans, and we are in this together.
BulkSupplements Pure Longjack Extract Powder (50 grams)
- Boosts Exercise Performance - Longjack, or Tongkat Ali, is a natural supplement that can help you perform better in the gym and boost your energy levels.* By boosting energy and stamina, Longjack Extract, or Long Jack Powder, can help you power through your workouts faster. This means you'll be able to maintain your progress more easily.*
- Increases Muscle Mass - Longjack Extract, or Longjack Tongkat Ali Extract, is a natural way to help increase muscle mass.* The active ingredient in longjack extract is called eurypeptides. These compounds supports healthy testosterone levels, which supports muscle mass.* Making Tongkat Ali Extract a great choice for those who are looking for an all-natural way to boosts their workouts.
- ✔️ Promotes Sexual Wellness - Longjack Extract, or Tongkat Ali Powder, has been traditionally used to support sexual wellness in men, as well as women.* It can help boost energy and increased libido levels, as well as improve overall sexual function in the body.* This Tongkat Ali for Men or Tongkat Ali for Women supplement is perfect for those looking for an all-natural way to promote overall sexual health & wellness*
- ✨ Pure Herbal Extract - Our Longjack Extract, a Eurycoma longifolia for men, is sourced from the roots of the Tongkat ali plant. This Long Jack supplement contains no fillers, additives or any artificial flavors. Not only that its pure extract, it is also free of gluten, soy, dairy and added sugars.
- ⭐ High Quality - All products by BulkSupplements are manufactured according to cGMP Standards to ensure the highest quality for manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding operations. We’ve made a significant investment in our in-house lab so we can test our products at multiple stages during production. We third party test products, procedures and equipment when required to ensure compliance, standards and consistency.
Extra Strength L Arginine - 1200mg Nitric Oxide Supplement for Muscle Growth, Vascularity & Energy - Powerful NO Booster With L-Citrulline & Essential Amino Acids To Train Longer & Harder
- This ultimate nitric oxide supplement arginine supplement blend of l arginine citrulline and beet root powder gives men superior results necessary for optimal pump, growth, and endurance.
- With our best seller, you can elevate the benefits of an active male lifestyle through stamina and endurance.
- High dosage combines vital nitric oxide precursors, l-arginine (AAKG & HCl) & l-citrulline malate, creating a high dose NO in convenient capsule form - avoid cumbersome shake mixing without sacrificing the dosage necessary for optimal pumps.
- Perfect gym workout supplements for men as the nitric oxide helps to increase blood flow and circulation. With an optimal blood flow supplement for men, your pre-workout prep can provide a powerful 'pump' to quick recovery. Helping you to achieve a bulk muscle look.
- Stronger than other leading brands our L Arginine blend is the best blood circulation supplement that you can take to be an alpha prime male.
Food supplements should be supplemented with aromatase inhibitors, which prevent the formation of estrogens. These enzyme inhibitors include indole-3-carbinol, which is present in many varieties of cabbages such as cauliflower, broccoli and rosacea. The chrysin contained in the passion flower can also stimulate testosterone formation.
Last but not least, movement acts like a testosterone booster : 5 kg fat conversion to muscle mass through sport increases testosterone levels by up to 30%. Daily exercise over 20 to 40 minutes acts like a mild hormone therapy!
Drugs and Testosterone Gels
Testosterone deficiency can not only be successfully combated with testosterone boosters, but there are also drugs for increasing testosterone. Androgel has proven itself , also known as Testogel , which can be bought here prescription-free (an online doctor will provide you with the prescription). Another effective drug that contains testosterone and stimulates male sexual function is Testim . This testosterone gel is also available here by means of online doctor without prescription .
Testosterone Deficiency Therapy For Women
DHEA works to increase testosterone in women. Female testosterone deficiency can be balanced with a testosterone patch. The active substance is distributed over 24 hours. Women affected by Libidoverlust , also known as HSDD (Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder), experienced an increase in sexual activity by 74% within a few months after treatment with a testosterone patch together with estrogen intake.
Testosterone Surplus Therapy
A testosterone surplus can be treated with progesterone, which has an antagonistic (opposing) effect on testosterone. 8 – 12 mg of progesterone are taken daily via a cream. Zinc, red wine, fennel extract and rye pollen are also testosterone-inhibiting.
What Happens With A Testosterone Excess?
A testosterone test occasionally has no testosterone deficiency, but a testosterone excess. Causes may be disorders or disorders of the adrenal glands, which increases the testosterone release into the blood. The renal function may be impaired, for example, by ingesting strong painkillers such as ketamine. The effects of increased testosterone levels are different in men and women.
Women with high testosterone levels suffer from increased hair growth or masculinization, lack of breast development and lack of menstruation. In women, sport increases testosterone levels, while alcohol, nicotine, and stress reduce testosterone production.
Younger women with severe overweight are more frequently affected by the so-called Stein-Leventhal syndrome, which can lead to cyst formation on the ovaries. Tumors on the ovaries may lead to increased testosterone release.
In boys, excessive testosterone can lead to a pre-existing puberty, which manifests itself in the increased, premature development of sexual characteristics such as armpit and pubic hair as well as beard growth, while the gonad glands are still immature in the testes.
In both sexes, a testosterone increase can lead to growth disorders as well as increasing irritability and aggressiveness.
Where Can I Buy a Testosterone Test?
Testosterone deficiency can be treated better the sooner it is detected. Therefore, it is useful to perform a testosterone test if you notice signs of a testosterone deficiency. You can test yourself at home. A doctor’s visit is not required. If the test is positive, however, you should consult a physician to determine the appropriate therapy.
Testosterone tests can be ordered online here at mensquests.com!